Thursday, May 19, 2011

How ah in the end !

told me not to hate you now you are for our future ! Go on like this I'm too lazy to hate, hate what is said after the ... ah ... so in the end and I talk about the future relationship between a few cents! -
Alas! I know you would certainly say so heavy ... I said that very hurtful, but you do not think about yourself? You do not feel too it? If you think you are really very frustrated that I said that is the fact that the! -
is, I'm really real ... but I really want tolove or love? I'm not so romantic, I do not think this is, I just want a simple happiness of love ... you say that is too great ... -
nearly every day, fight ... why do you say this every day and I can only say I do not know, because we know very well, but no one can not solve ... so maybe skip this moment, but when touched or when there will be noisy bar. Because the problem did not solve the ... to be honest I really do not understand, I do so much, not worth paying so much more for me to consider you some? I'm not talking in words I'm sorry ... I will not promise what will happen ... then again, now can not guarantee, and what there is that you too believe that the future ... or do you too believe that after a bright future? Do not say that believe me, so I more pressure! Do not blame me think, as you approach, your say, your idea really is growing so I doubt my worth ... too many people say that I put you to see this feeling too heavy, not before recognition, and now think, can no longer fooling, because it really made me pay too much to see price ... A few days ago they said: I am so heart, you look at it ... in fact, really hurt want to say to you ... I really do think a lot of talking to you on the phone ... but really ... -
I'm sorry, I was too wordy, I do not understand you ... I'm sorry, I said I'm sorry, you said before also never say sorry to you, will only say ... now, really can only think of three words of ... even if you think you? Do not tell me the truth that is dispensable, the reason I know all that! I want you to give me an explanation! An answer! Do not make me feel really does not matter now, because really ... you said that you just do not feel desperate to represent you there is hope, so please do not make me feel hopeless, do not let us go away slowly ... can it? -

No comments:

Post a Comment